STA Activities Overview
- 7 Meetings annually.
- 253 companies represented among membership which include manufacturers, suppliers and academia.
- Over 1,000 attendees.
- 58 Textile companies and 195 suppliers represented among membership.
- Focus on Technical Sharing, Networking, and Professional Development.
- Recent Presenters include: Keith Hoover, Under Armour Inc.; Brian Hamilton, New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.; Kelly Nester, Nester Hosiery; Jeremy Wooten, Homtex, Inc. and Mike Pereyo, Oobe Inc.
Reasons To Become A Member
- Meetings are informative and cost effective.
- Keep you in touch with suppliers, other manufacturers and educators.
- Provides a forum to share ideas and network for the overall good of the industry.
- Opportunities to share tremendous industry knowledge and experience.
- Offers insight into the state of the industry.
- Promotes good fellowship in a productive environment.
- Allows for relationships to be formed with others in the textile industry to discuss technical, sales, and trade issues.
Further Questions regarding membership:
Contact Lillian Link at (704) 860-6624 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Member
Membership in STA offers the opportunity to network with peers in all sectors of the textile industry through personal contact and association.